A Mod Pack being opened
Opening Mod Packs provide BattleFlys 3 new Mods to choose from. This allows players to strategically build their BattleFly by...
- 1.Upgrading or changing existing Mods
- 2.Adding Mods to their inventory slots
Mod Packs can be purchased for 5 MAGIC. Three new Mods will instantly be displayed along with the BattleFly's current inventory (4 equipped Mods and 4 spare slots). The player then has the following options.
- Decide which Mods they'd like to equip or add to their inventory
- Players are naturally able to take one Mod per pack opening
- Taking a second or third Mod from the same pack opening requires 5 MAGIC per additional Mod
- BattleFlys with an already full inventory will have to discard an existing Mod to make room for a new Mod.
- Re-roll the entire Mod Pack by burning Nectar. There is no limit as to how often the player can re-roll using their Nectar balance.
- After selecting a Mod, the player can choose to roll for an upgrade by burning Nectar. This can be done once per Mod per pack. If successful, a Mod will be upgraded to a higher rarity.
- There is a 12.5% chance it will upgrade one rarity tier
- There is a 2.5% chance it will upgrade two rarity tiers
- To view the probabilities of finding different rarities, please reference the Mod Rarity breakdown. A mod pack will never contain more than one copy of the same Mod. (Regardless of rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic or Legendary mod.)