BattleFly is utilizing a DAO Council to assist with governance.
The Council will be made up of 5 members with BattleFly DAO’s best interest at heart.
- 1.2 community members - nominated and elected by the DAO
- 2.1 member from the Treasure ecosystem with Gaming XP (that is active in BattleFly)
- 3.2 BattleFly DAO core contributors
This mix should provide a balanced view from community members, the Treasure ecosystem, and those closest to building BattleFly’s products.
Role of the Council
This Council will facilitate which proposals go to Snapshot vote, ensuring…
- 1.Proposals are properly vetted and fine-tuned before being presented to the DAO for vote
- 2.Low quality, unviable, and/or malicious proposals are not put to vote
- 3.The DAO is able to move fast and focus on proposals that matter
Governance over the Council
- 1.The Council will be renewed via vote every 6 months
- 2.Ad-hoc proposals around resetting or replacing members of the Council will go directly to Snapshot vote with a maximum of 1 vote every 30 days on this topic. This is to prevent scenarios where:
- 1.The majority of the DAO is not happy with the current Council AND
- 2.The Council is refusing to pass any proposals to Snapshot