BattleFly held two Founders NFT sales where NFTs were purchased to help bootstrap the BattleFly Treasury. Yield earned by the treasury has supported the development of the BattleFly game.
- 220 v1 Founders NFTs were minted initially, followed by...
- 2,105 v2 Founders NFTs in a subsequent mint.
With the launch of Season 1 and the gFLY token, the Treasury will be controlled by the BattleFlyDAO, and manage:
- All non-market prices, including the starting price and liquidity of BattleFly NFTs etc;
- Commission charges on various items sold within the in-game marketplace or other transactions;
- The application of the Play to Earn rules that underpin the reward mechanisms.
- All game rules, including new variations of gameplay that are created from Season 2 onwards.
Treasury funds are held primarily in MAGIC. The majority of MAGIC is deployed into TreasureDAO's Bridgeworld game to maximize yield for Founders NFT holders and Flywheel participants.
Treasury governance is incentivized to maximize the value of BattleFly by ensuring the development of a sustainable game supported by long-term investment.