v2 Founder NFTs
2,105 v2 Founder NFTs were minted, with the ETH received used to obtain MAGIC OTC from TreasureDAO and placed into the BattleFly Treasury in the v2 Founders Vault.
Each v2 Founder NFT comes with a mix of in-game rewards and a proportional share of the v2 Founder vault containing MAGIC:
- 1.Ability to redeem 80% of the proportional share of the v2 Founder Vault at any time (subject to 90 day drip). This will result in the v2 Founder NFT being burned when it is redeemed, reducing the overall supply of v2 Founder NFTs in circulation. This redemption feature will be implemented prior to the commencement of Season 2.
- 2.50% share of the v2 Founder Vault emissions accrued daily, and claimable from the Founders dashboard during Season 1.
- 3.A further 5% of Treasury Vault Emissions will be accrued in the v2 Founder Pool. The Treasury Vault comprises assets that are wholly owned by the BattleFly Treasury (for example, MAGIC earned as its share of emissions, or received as bonus emissions from TreasureDAO)
- 4.v2 Founders will earn emissions on their respective share of the permanently locked, v2 Founder gFLY vault, containing 3% of circulating gFLY supply.
- 5.v2 Founders NFTs will receive a daily nectar drip into their account of 2 Nectar per day.
- 6.Curated whitelist spots with partner projects negotiated by our Partnerships team.
- 7.v2 Founders will receive a staking multiplier on their MAGIC/gFLY staked in Flywheel, allowing them to earn boosted emissions from holding the NFT.
* Important notes:
- 1.BattleFly Treasury may elect to participate in OTC transactions with strategic investors looking to purchase a minimum of 500+ Founder NFTs. These transactions will be used to balance our Treasury and/or increase the amount of yield generating assets our Treasury controls. In such cases, the discount provided will not exceed 25% of the 7 day weighted average price (per Treasure Marketplace).
- 2.A maximum of 20 v2 Founder NFTS will be retained by Treasury and given to the artists, developers and community team working on BattleFly.